Wilkins 1-420XL Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly with Integral Anti-Freeze Relief Valve
This Lead Free Wilkins Series 420XL pressure vacuum breaker assembly is designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against back-siphonage of contaminated water into the potable water supply. Supplied with an integral anti-freeze relief valve to reduce the risk of valve damage under intermittent, non-seasonal freezing conditions. Designed for use under continuous pressure. Assembly shall provide protection where a potential health hazard exists.
- ASSE® Listed 1020
- IAPMO® Listed
- CSA® Certified
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California
- Main valve body: Cast Bronze ASTM B 584
- Elastomers: Silicone (FDA Approved), Buna Nitrile (NSF Listed)
- Polymers: Polypropylene (FDA Approved), Delrin (NSF Listed), Noryl (NSF Listed)
- Springs: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
Features Sizes: 1"
Maximum working water pressure 175 PSI
Maximum working water temperature 140°F
Hydrostatic test pressure 350 PSI
Threaded connections ANSI B1.20.1
Integral anti-freeze relief valve Replaceable thermoplastic modular cartridge