Rain Bird - XBS100B 1/2" Blank Drip Tubing - 100 ft. Coil
High quality, flexible tubing for use in any low-volume irrigation system. Designed for use with all drip systems, our half-inch poly tubing is everything you'd expect from Rain Bird. Constructed from high quality, UV resistant resin blend materials, our tubing is rated up to 60 psi.
- High quality, flexible 1/2 in. blank tubing for use in any low-volume irrigation system
- Extruded from polyethylene resin materials for consistent durability
- Ideal for use with Rain Bird point source drip emitters
- UV-resistant for installations at or below grade
- Compatible with standard 700 series compression fittings.
- Not compatible with SB Series spiral barb fittings or XF series insert fittings.
- Compact coils for easy storage and shipping
- Application: Hills/Slopes, On Surface, Sub-Surface
- Emitter Spacing: Blank Tubing / No Emitters
- Tubing Diameter: 1/2 in
- Outside diameter: 0.705" (18 mm)
- Inside diameter: 0.615" (15.6 mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.045" (1.2 mm)
- Operating Range: Pressure: 0 to 60 psi (0 to 4.1 bar)