Rain Bird - XCZ100PRBR - Wide Flow Commercial Control Zone Kit with 1" PESB-R Valve and 1" Pressure Regulating (40 psi) Basket Filter
by Rain Bird
Rain Bird's Reclaimed Water Control Zone Kit, designed especially for reclaimed water applications, is the perfect solution to control your reclaimed drip irrigation system. Built with Rain Bird's PESB-R valve and pressure regulating basket filter, this control zone kit ensures filtered, even water flow in low-volume irrigation zones. Its superior performance has been tested in harsh reclaimed environments. It operates reliably even in heavily chlorinated water. The valve diaphragm is chlorine and chemical resistant. The valve's patented scrubber aids in the removal of dirt, debris and particles. Internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. External bleed protects the solenoid ports from debris when the system is flushed. The valve is slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage. This durable commercial grade kit provides reliable performance in reclaimed water environments.
- 1 in. PESB-R Valve and 1 in. Pressure Regulating (40 psi) Basket Filter
- Designed especially for reclaimed water applications.
- Trouble-free performance, even under harsh conditions.
- Patented Scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material. Prevents debris build-up and clogging.
- Low-Flow Capability, useful in a wide range of applications.
- Efficient Design – Combines filtration and pressure regulation in one compact unit
- Easy Service – Filter can be accessed vertically while preventing debris from falling into the line