Rain Bird - 100HVMB 1" HV Series Inline Sprinkler Valve - Male x Barb
SKU: by Rain Bird
The Rain Bird® HV valve offers the reliable performance that professionals demand at a low price. Like all Rain Bird valves, HV Valves are built to work with any standard sprinkler timer. HV Valves deliver the same fundamental quality and durability you expect from Rain Bird at a low price. HV Valves are designed with the benefit of over five decades of valve design experience.
- 1 in. (26/34) male threaded by barb inlet plastic residential irrigation valve
- Eccentric diaphragm for smooth closing, less water hammer
- Compact design, 2.54 in. spin radius for tight installations (install more valves in a single valve box)
- Captive multi-drive screws for ease of access and faster bonnet removal
- Glass-filled polypropylene body for strength
- Your choice of tools to open valve (nut driver, Phillips head screw driver, slotted head screw driver)
- Four screws for quick access to diaphragm
- Reverse flow normally closed design.
- Double-filtered pilot flow for maximum reliability.
- Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life.
- Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 90-mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and stainless steel spring.
- Operates in low-flow and Xerigation® applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream.
- Available in multiple fitting types.
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start up.
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation.
- Four screws for quick access to diaphragm.
- Trouble-free service with few parts.
- Diaphragm locating post for positive installation.
- Valve Size: 1 in
- Valve Type: Inline
- Material: Plastic
- Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration: Male x Barb
- Valve Series: HV
- Operating Temperature: Water temperature up to 110° F (43° C); ambient temperature up to 125° F (52° C)
- Height: 4.50" (11,43 cm)
- Length: 5.68" (14,4 cm)
- Width: 3.1" (7,9 cm)
- Electrical Specifications:
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec.) solenoid
- Inrush current: 0.290 A at 60 Hz
- Holding current: 0.091 A at 60 Hz
- Coil resistance: 70-85 Ohms (40° F - 110° F)
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 30 GPM (0,05 to 6,82 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,89 l/s); for flows below 3 GPM (0,68 m3/h; 0,19 l/s) or any Xerigation® application, use a 200 mesh filter installed upstream.
- Operating Pressure: 15 to 150 PSI (1,0 to 10,3 bar)