Rainbird 100PESBR 24 VAC 1" Electric Control Valve Scrubber
- 1 in. (26/34) chlorine-resistant valve for reclaimed water irrigation applications
- Plastic diaphragm and scrubber components molded of chlorine- and chemical-resistant plastic material
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction for long life and heavy-duty performance at 200 psi (13,80 bars) pressure
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed easily without damaging threads
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing; prevents loss of parts during field service
- External bleed protects the solenoid ports from debris when system is flushed
- Purple flow control handle standard on PESB-R Series valves
A true reclaimed water irrigation valve, able to handle chlorine and other chemicals found in reclaimed water systems. PESB-R Series valves offer long life and efficient, trouble-free performance – even in harsh reclaimed water applications.
Constructed of heavy-duty, glass-filled nylon, these valves resist clogging and feature a patented scrubber to actively fight dirt, algae and other particles from blocking the pilot flow.
- Internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning on the valve at the controller first.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Scrubber mechanism scrapes stainless steel screen clean to break down grit and plant material.
- Accommodates optional, field installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers up to 150 psi (10,35 bars).
- Valve Size: 1 in
- Valve Type: Inline
- Material: Plastic
- Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration: NPT Female x NPT Female Threaded
- Valve Options: Dirty Water
- Valve Series: PESB-R
- Operating Temperature: Up to 150° F (66° C)
- Height: 6 1/2 in
- Length: 4 in
- Width: 4 in
- Electrical Specifications:
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid
- Inrush current: 0.41A (9.9VA)
- Holding current: 0.14A (3.43VA)
- Coil resistance: 30-39 Ohms
- Flow Range:
- Without PRS-D: 0.25 to 200 GPM (0,06 to 45,40 m3/h; 0,02 to 12,60 l/s)
- With PRS-D: 5 to 200 GPM (1,14 to 45,40 m3/h; 0,32 to 12,60 l/s)
- Operating Pressure: 20 to 200 psi (1,38 to 13,80 bars)