1804 - 4 in. 1800 Series Pop-up Spray Head - No Nozzle
- 4 in. 1800 Series pop-up spray head
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life
Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic "cage" to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment.
- Pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability.
- Pre-installed orange 1800 Pop-Top flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing. Allows for easy nozzle installation.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Nozzle Type: No Nozzle Included
- Spray Head Series: 1800 Series
- 6" (15,2 cm) body height; 4" pop-up height (10.2 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2 1/4" (5.7 cm)
- Pop-up Height: 4 in
- Spacing: 3 to 24 feet (0.9 to 7.3m)
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar).
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.10 gpm (0.02 m3/h; 0.36 l/m otherwise.