Rain Bird - Maxi-Bird 1/2" Impact Sprinkler with Blue #08 Nozzle
SKU: by Rain Bird
From the company that invented the first impact sprinkler, the 2045PJ Maxi-Bird is a rugged, high performance 1/2 inch riser mounted impact head that is ideal for watering slopes and large areas. Offering both full and part-circle operation and Rain Bird's unique Precision Jet tube design, the Maxi-Bird helps you save water and keep landscapes lush and green.
Designed for a variety of uses where full circle sprinklers should not overthrow water into restricted areas. The body, arm, bearing sleeve and nipple are made of durable Delrin™ plastic.
- 1/2 in. (15/21) riser-mounted impact head used for slope and large-area, above-grade applications
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water
- Proven impact drive for maximum reliability
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw. Powerful reverse action.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation
- Precision Jet tube (PJ™) minimizes side splash
- FP trip permits full- or part-circle operation (20° to 340°)
- Interchangeable, color-coded bayonet mount nozzles
- No tools required to change nozzles
- Includes blue #08 standard angle nozzle preinstalled.
- Coverage Radius: 22-45 ft
- Inlet: 1/2 in
- Features: Impact Drive
- Coverage Arc: 360° Full Circle or 20° - 340° Part Circle
- Material: Plastic
- Inlet Size: 1/2 in male
- Coverage Arc: Full/Part Circle
- Features: Low Angle Nozzles, PJ Precision Jet Tube
- Precipitation Rate: 0.28 to 1.21 inches per hour (7 to 31 mm/h)
- Radius: 22 to 45 feet (6,7 to 13,7 m)
- Radius with Radius Reduction Screw: 18 feet (5,4 m)
- Pressure: 25 to 60 psi (1,7 to 4,1 Bars)
- Flow: 1.5 to 8.4 GPM (0,34 to 1,91 m3/h; 0,09 to 0,53 l/s)
- 1/2" (15/21) male threaded inlet nozzles.
- Standard trajectory angle nozzles: 06-red; 07-black; 08-blue; 10-yellow; 12-beige
- Nozzle outlet trajectory is 23° for 06, 07, 08, 10, and 12 nozzles
- Low angle (LA) nozzles: 07 LA-black; 10 LA-yellow
- LA nozzle outlet trajectory is 11°