Liberty Pumps - 247 - 1/4 HP Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump
One of the most advanced 1/4 hp sump pumps available, Liberty's 240-series features a unique one-piece cast iron housing with peripheral port suction. This design eliminates the motor seal ring and helps reduce potential jamming from debris. Other features on the 240-series include a quick-disconnect power cord and Liberty's VMF switch technology for smaller sump pits (model 247).
- Unique one-piece cast iron housing
- Peripheral port inlets eliminate bottom suction
- 304 stainless steel intake plate
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor.
- Available in three switch styles including Liberty’s VMF switch
- Fasteners – all non-corrosive stainless steel
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- 8 vane, glass reinforced thermoplastic impeller, Non-clog design.
- Stainless steel volute intake plate, internally mounted. Will not corrode.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 140°F
- HP: 1/4
- HZ: 60 Hz
- Volts: 115V
- Amps: 6A
- RPM: 3400
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Height: 10"
- Major Width: 9.0"