Rain Bird - 3" Commercial Brass Valve
Rain Bird's 3 in. BPES brass irrigation valves are built tough to offer long life and efficient, trouble-free performance under harsh conditions.
Featuring a unique combination construction of brass body and glass-filled nylon bonnet, these valves are designed to withstand extreme pressure surges, effluent water and clogging debris.
For additional protection, the BPES is equipped with a patented scrubber mechanism to actively fight dirt and particles.
- 3 in. (80/90) brass irrigation valve
- Patented nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material. Prevents debris build-up and clogging
- Unique hybrid construction featuring durable red brass body and glass-filled nylon bonnet for long life at a value price
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation
- Normally closed, forward flow design
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
- Robust solenoid provides dependable performance even during constant operation
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed and incorporates a brass thread insert for longer life
- Inlet Size: 1
- Inlet Thread: Female NPT
- Flow Control: 60 - 300 GPM
- Pressure Rating/Range: 20 - 200