King Innovation 44020 -Sapling Soaker, 1pc. Bag
Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty PVC
- UV stabilized to withstand exposure to sunlight
- Max Gallons: 15
- Max Tree Size: 1" - 4" diameter
- Max tree size can be doubled by zipping two Sapling Soaker bags together
- 5-9 hours of drip time for continuous watering at the tree root
- 5 Year Warranty
- Wrap both sides of Sapling Soaker bag around tree base.
- Zip up bag. Insert hose in opening under tag and begin filling.
- Drip holes will release water slowly after an initial squirt of water.
- Fill bag to 1/4 capacity.
- After bag is 1/4 full, gently lift up on green straps located at top of bag, ensuring bag is at optimal height.
- Resume filling bag to desired level or maximum capacity.
- Bag will be empty in approximately 5 to 9 hours.
- Fill schedule for most trees is once per week.
- Fill sapling soaker bag with clean water only
- If necessary, filter water through cotton cloth or hose filter
- Do not suspend and/or hang bag from straps
- Do not unzip bag when full of water
- Do not tear or rip the fill opening
- Be sure to premix water soluble fertilizers in a separate container before adding the mixture into bag
- This product is not a toy. Keep away from children.
The sapling soaker is designed to provide proper watering for most trees when filled once a week. However, there are many factors that affect watering needs, such as plant type, soil type and weather conditions. It is best to periodically check soil moisture content and adjust fill schedule accordingly.