Rain Bird - 5 ft. MPR Fixed Pattern Nozzle
Trusted for decades, Rain Bird® MPR Nozzles are installed by more contractors than all other brands combined. MPR Nozzles simplify the design process by allowing sprinklers with various arcs and radii to be mixed on the same circuit while maintaining even water distribution rates. They fit all Rain Bird spray heads and shrub adapters.
Rain Bird U-Series and MPR Spray Head nozzles are now color-coded on the top to enhance your productivity.Sort Quicker, Install Faster, Check Easier!
Rain Bird U-Series and MPR Spray Head nozzles are now color-coded on the top to enhance your productivity.
- Quickly identify radius and arc with Top Color-coded™ nozzles.
- Top Color-coding makes it easy to verify proper nozzle installation, even when system is not operating.
Now it's easier to sort, easier to organize, and easier to install with Top Color-coded nozzles, now distinctly Rain Bird. Install Confidence. Install Rain Bird.Additional Features
- Matched precipitation rates across sets and across patterns in 5 Series, 8 Series, 10 Series, 12 Series, and 15 Series for even water distribution and design flexibility.
- 5 Series nozzles meet small-area shrub or turf requirements.
- 8 Series nozzles have a lower water flow which allows more spray heads per zone.
- 1800 Series white filter (.035" x .035") screens (shipped with nozzles) maintain precise radius adjustment and prevent clogging. (5 and 8 Series nozzles are shipped with blue fine-mesh (.02" x .02") filter screens.)
- Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius.
- Fits all Rain Bird sprinklers and shrub adapters.
- Flow Control: 0.09 - 0.41
- Pressure Rating/Range: 15 - 30
- Optimum Pressure: 30
- Precipitation Rate: 1.58-2.07