Rain Bird - 9 ft. MPR Nozzle - Side Strip Pattern Spray
Trusted for decades, Rain Bird MPR Nozzles are installed by more contractors than all other brands combined. MPR Nozzles simplify the design process by allowing sprinklers with various arcs and radii to be mixed on the same circuit while maintaining even water distribution rates. They fit all Rain Bird spray heads and shrub adapters.
Sort Quicker, Install Faster, Check Easier!
- Quickly identify radius and arc with Top Color-coded nozzles.
- Top Color-coding makes it easy to verify proper nozzle installation, even when system is not operating.
- 9 ft. side strip pattern MPR nozzle
- Matched precipitation rates across sets and across patterns in 5 Series, 8 Series, 10 Series, 12 Series, and 15 Series for even water distribution and design flexibility
- 1800 Series white filter (.035" x .035") screens (shipped with nozzles) maintain precise radius adjustment and prevent clogging
- Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius
- Fits all Rain Bird sprinklers and shrub adapters
* Rain Bird recommends using 1800 PRS spray heads to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.
- Nozzle Pattern: Specialty
- Nozzle Radius: 9 ft
- Nozzle Type: Fixed spray
- Nozzle Series: MPR
- Spacing: 3 to 20 feet (0,9 to 4,6 m)
- Pressure: 15 to 30 psi (1 to 2,1 bar)
- Optimum pressure: 30 psi (2,1 bar)*
- * Rain Bird recommends using 1800 PRS spray heads to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.