Prier Anti-Siphon Wall Hydrant - 1/2"MPTx1/2"SWT - C-434D
The PRIER C-434 provides a year round source of water to areas of structures that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing. To assure freeze protection, the hydrant will drain even with the hose attached and under pressure.
The C-434 has all of the features of the historically proven PRIER C-134, with additional protection of a self-draining anti-siphon backflow check valve. The vacuum breaker/backflow preventor provides protection against cross-connection of the potable water supply, while venting to eliminate any vacuum. No special installation tools are required.
The C-434 is available in stock lengths from 1 ½" to 24"
- ASSE 1052 and C-UPC approved
- Double check valve and anti-siphon vacuum breaker
- Drains automatically with hose attached
- Integral cast flange with built-in drainage pitch
- Solid brass body, valve stem cap, seat and stem ends
- Satin nickel plated body, cap and vacuum breaker
- Durable ACME threads secure stem at seat end
- Soft-grip coated cast aluminum handle
- Metal collar covers drainage holes and protects against insect nesting while closing under pressure
- Multiple vent holes ensure proper draining
- Cycle tested to simulate 25 years minimum service
- Patent protected