Spec Sheet Install Manual
Gard-N-Post. 19.5" support for outdoor light fixtures or GFCI devices outdoors. Openings on both sides of post for back to back power or power on one side and low voltage on the other. Built in stabilizers for extra stability. Openings in stabilizers allow for insertion of extra support material. Angle Cut post for easy access to underground wiring. Two 1/2" Knockouts. Color is permanent, no chipping.
• Openings on both sides of the post allow for back-to- back power – use the supplied low voltage separator to install power and low voltage outlets in the same post
• Built-in stabilizers require no assembly and deliver rigid support
• Designed for easy access to underground wiring
• Four 1/2" KOs for a UL Listed enclosure
• For any outdoor light fixture up to 18 lbs, with 1/2" or 3/4" NPT threads, and/or a GFCI wiring device
WAC Landscape Lighting: Enhancing Your Outdoor SpaceRead now
Lighting is one of the most crucial aspects of creating an outdoor ambiance. A well-designed lighting scheme can create a warm and inviting atmosphere, increase security, and highlight the best features of your outdoor space. One of the most popular...
How to fix the Rinnai Error Code LC or 00 Scale Build-Up Problem?Read now
Rinnai Error Code LC Scale Build-Up can cause your water heater to malfunction. Read on to learn how to fix this issue and get your hot water flowing again! If you own a Rinnai water heater, you might have come...
Rinnai Error Codes and Troubleshooting TipsRead now
Rinnai is a popular brand of tankless water heaters that provides efficient and reliable heating solutions for homes and businesses. However, like any other electronic device, Rinnai tankless water heaters can also encounter issues or errors. Here are some of...