Spec Sheet Install Manual
Gard-N-Post. 19.5" support for outdoor light fixtures or GFCI devices outdoors. Openings on both sides of post for back to back power or power on one side and low voltage on the other. Built in stabilizers for extra stability. Openings in stabilizers allow for insertion of extra support material. Angle Cut post for easy access to underground wiring. Two 1/2" Knockouts. Color is permanent, no chipping.
• Openings on both sides of the post allow for back-to- back power – use the supplied low voltage separator to install power and low voltage outlets in the same post
• Built-in stabilizers require no assembly and deliver rigid support
• Designed for easy access to underground wiring
• Four 1/2" KOs for a UL Listed enclosure
• For any outdoor light fixture up to 18 lbs, with 1/2" or 3/4" NPT threads, and/or a GFCI wiring device
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...