Liberty Pumps - ASCENTII-ESW - Ascent II Macerating Toilet System (Elongated)
- FREIGHT SHIPPING ITEM -
The complete system for convenient addition of a bathroom in remodeling projects and additions. Powerful macerating system pumps waste to existing sewer lines in the building or home – *up to 25' high and 150’ horizontally. Accepts additional lavatory and tub/shower connections for a complete bathroom anywhere!
*Horizontal distance can vary with amount of vertical pumping head. Consult factory for additional sizing and performance information.
Performance: Powerful and quiet, the new RazorCut TM system with stainless steel blades provides superior cutting compared to other macerating toilets.
Appearance: Clean, compact and modular. The new CleanConnect TM seal system eliminates unsightly rubber couplers for connecting the toilet to the macerator box. Rear exiting discharge and vent connectors conceal piping when exiting directly to a wall.
Serviceability: Designed with a new remov- able access cover, the Ascent TM II is completely serviceable without removing the macerating unit from the toilet or disconnecting plumbing!
Functionality: LED’s inform of power on, alarm condition or low battery condition. Touch pad buttons allow manual by-pass operation of the unit and alarm silencing.
Code Compliant: Meets ADA standards, ANSI 117.1, 1.28 gallon per flush, ASME A112.3.4 and CSA B45.9.
- Round or Elongated styles available
- ADA compliant
- HET (High Efficiency Toilet) 1.28 gpf (4.85 lpf)
- Improved flush design for one-flush operation
- White finish
- Installed flush valve kit
- 2-3/4" Trap
- Toilet Seat Included
- Insulated tank eliminates sweating in extreme climates
- HP: 1/2
- Volts: 115
- Hz: 60
- Amps: 7.9
- RPM: 3450
- Thermally protected with automatic reset
- Alarm: 115 volt with 9 volt battery back up
- *Battery Included*
- Tank Material: ABS
- Cutter Blades: Stainless Steel
- Power Cord: 18-3, 8', white. right-angle plug holds to wall
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 104 degrees F., 40 degrees C.