Brilliance Redwood Path Light
The 4” Path Light comes complete with a fully adjustable reflector top, mounting stake, a Lighting Shrink Professional crimp, a heat shrink cable connector, and can be paired with a standard 18” stem or 14-24” adjustable stem.
LAMP: Beacon 2700K
FINISH: Machined copper, machined brass
USE: Path, area, and garden accent lighting
INSTALLING THE LAMP1. Unscrew the threaded ring towards the stem.
2. Unscrew the lid from the stem.
3. Install the G4 lamp into the socket.
4. Screw the lid onto the stem
5. Adjust the threaded ring until desired light pattern is achieved.
INSTALLING THE GROUND STAKE
1. Dig a hole in the ground approximately 4” wide by 10” deep. A rubber mallet may be used o drive the stake into the ground when working with soft soil.
2. Lay the power cable from the fixture into the slotted relief on the stake.
3. Screw the fixture into the stake
. 4. Use a level to assure the top of the stake is level with the ground, or put a level on the stem of the fixture.
ADJUSTING THE FIXTURE:
1. Turn the threaded ring counter clockwise to loosen the lid.
2. Find the right light pattern by moving the lid up and down on the stem.
3. Turn the threaded ring clockwise to lock the lid into the desired position
. 4. For adjustable stem models, adjust the stem length by loosening the set screw, finding the desired length, and tightening the set screw to hold it in place.