RAB Lighting 120V LED Bullet Spotlight
12W LED equivalent to 75W BR30/halogen/wide flood
Mount as an uplight or downlight on a RAB Mighty Post or junction box
Microprismatic diffusion lens for smooth and even light distribution
100,000-hour LED Lifespan
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations
- IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaries have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have been received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
- DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
- LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
- Lifespan: 100,000-Hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculation
- Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
- Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
Driver: Innovative integrated driver technology with 120V TRIAC and ELV dimming
- Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external Air-Flow fins
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting plate
- Reflector: Semi-specular, vacuum-metalized polycarbonate
- Lens: Microprismatic diffusion lens for smooth and even light distribution
- Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with "O" ring seal and stainless steel screws
- Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets
- Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contain no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.