Corona Lighting CL-316B-AB Well Light in Antique Bronze - No Lamp
Save $ -191.16
- Housing: Injection molded composite for high UV stability.
- Faceplate: Diecast brass, fitted to housing with silicone "O" ring gasket.
Finish: AB- Antique Bronze. Natural toning process. AB finish will vary due to artistic process.
- Lens: Clear and heat resistant flat glass.
- Socket: Top grade adjustable ceramic bi-pin socket.
Lamp: 12V, MR-16 halogen, 50W max. L-BAB-C20 (20w) standard.
- Gasket: Silicone “0” ring seals faceplate to housing providing weather tight protection.
Wiring: Fixture is prewired with a 3-ft 18-2 SJT-W direct burial cord.
Mounting: In-ground direct burial or concrete encasement. For best results when mounting in concrete, use the concrete pour kit (CX-237)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on fixture stainless steel faceplate and ten (10) years on housing against manufacturer's defects.
- LAMP / BULB Sold Separately
Voltage ranges for fixture are:
- LED lamps: 9-17V
- Halogen lamps: 11-12.5V
- Proper greasing and lubrication threaded parts is suggested for installation.
- Remote 12 Volt transformer is required.