Corona SL 3310 Bypass Lopper, 24" Steel Handles, 1-1/2" Cut
A 0.5 inch diameter cutting capacity. Resharpenable, precision-ground, high-carbon steel blade. Tubular steel handles. Shock Stop bumper. Precision-made pivot bolt. Comfortable, non-slip grips.
The Corona Clipper bypass lopper is a 24-inch pruning tool designed for maximum precision and efficiency while still being comfortable to use. Powerful enough to cut through 1-1/2-inch thick branches, this pruner features resharpenable, precision-ground high-carbon steel blades which will keep their edge and provide clean, quick cuts; the precision-machined, self-aligning pivot will not loosen with use, ensuring reliable, long-lasting performance. This bypass lopper uses a ShockStop bumper to reduce user fatigue; the strong tubular steel handles with cushioned non-slip grips provide added comfort. This tool is made in the USA.
- Tubular steel handles
- 5 inch diameter cutting capacity
- Resharpenable, precision-ground, high-carbon steel blade
- Bypass lopper designed for maximum precision and efficiency in a comfortable design
- Cuts up to 1-1/2-inch thick branches
- Resharpenable, precision-ground high-carbon steel blades
- ShockStop bumper reduces fatigue; tubular steel handles with cushioned non-slip grips
- Limited lifetime warranty