Dekorra Insulated Pouch 24"x24" Green 602-GN
- 24"L x 24"H
- Pouch can be placed over pipes to protect from the cold.
- Compatible with Rock enclosure Models 101, 102, and 110.
- Two years UV protection when used without an enclosure.
- R-13 Value.
Color may vary
Features & Benefits
Backflow Armor offers one easy step, insulation backflow pouch that will be sure to withstand the elements. These pouches have double-stitched sewn seams to prevent any of the edges from ripping apart acting in the same manner as a welded or glued type bond.
Brass grommets have been installed to ensure rust proof protection, season after season. The pouch carries a Velcro lock that has been installed to prevent cold air intrusion prolonging the freeze time. Compared to the thickness of other competitors, Backflow Armor carries the thickest fiber-reinforced pouch to date. Available in four sizes, Backflow Armor has the perfect insulated pouch for your next project to help prevent damage in your next freeze.
- Anti-tear outer shell - 2 Time Increased Thickness, Tear and Crack Resistant
- Thick Insulation - 25.56% more insulation
- UV Rated - 3 Year Outer Shell Protection, Mold and Mildew Resistant
- Sewn Edges - Seams are Double Stitched
- Velcro Lock - Velcro Lock is used to Seal Off Air Intrusion from the bottom opening of the bag
- Brass Grommets - Grommets are Rust Proof and Long Lasting
- Waterproof - Outer Jacket is Made to Repel Water.
- Color: Green
- Thickness: 0.40 mm
- Height: 24"
- Width: 24"