- 34 "L x 24"H
- Pouch can be placed over pipes to protect from the cold.
- Compatible with Rock enclosure Models 101, 102, and 110.
- Two years UV protection when used without an enclosure.
- R-13 Value.
Color may vary
Features & Benefits
Backflow Armor offers one easy step, insulation backflow pouch that will be sure to withstand the elements. These pouches have double-stitched sewn seams to prevent any of the edges from ripping apart acting in the same manner as a welded or glued type bond.
Brass grommets have been installed to ensure rust proof protection, season after season. The pouch carries a Velcro lock that has been installed to prevent cold air intrusion prolonging the freeze time. Compared to the thickness of other competitors, Backflow Armor carries the thickest fiber-reinforced pouch to date. Available in four sizes, Backflow Armor has the perfect insulated pouch for your next project to help prevent damage in your next freeze.
- Anti-tear outer shell - 2 Time Increased Thickness, Tear and Crack Resistant
- Thick Insulation - 25.56% more insulation
- UV Rated - 3 Year Outer Shell Protection, Mold and Mildew Resistant
- Sewn Edges - Seams are Double Stitched
- Velcro Lock - Velcro Lock is used to Seal Off Air Intrusion from the bottom opening of the bag
- Brass Grommets - Grommets are Rust Proof and Long Lasting
- Waterproof - Outer Jacket is Made to Repel Water.
- Color: Green
- Thickness: 0.40 mm
- Height: 34"
- Width: 24"
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...