DIG Pressure Compensating (PC) Button Drip Emitters are designed to produce a consistent flow rate over a pressure range of 7.25 to 58 PSI. DIG PC drip button emitters are continuously adjusting to varying water pressures, ensuring a constant flow from each drip emitter regardless of pressure fluctuations or varying elevations along the line. The PC drip emitters are available in .5, 1, 2 and 4 GPH. Used for flowers, shrubs groundcovers and trees, DIG PC drip emitters offer a convenient way to water both, new and existing landscapes, including difficult terrain such as slopes, oddly shaped areas and sites with high winds.
- Labyrinth water passage with a floating silicon diaphragm design provides a self-cleaning mechanism at the water outlet
- Barbed inlet for installation into drip tubing or 1/4″ distribution tubing
- Male nipple outlet for a placement of multi-outlet adapter or bug caps
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Available in four color-coded flow rates for easy identification
- Pressure compensation enables the use of longer laterals with smaller diameter tubing
- Ideal watering solution for long laterals, rapid irrigation cycles, and for light soils
- Outlet can be connected into 1/8″ micro tubing with a stake for branching from the main line or lateral
- Unaffected by fluctuating inlet water pressure
- Operating pressure:
- 7.25 - 58 PSI (.5 - 4 BAR)
- Flow rates and color codes:
- .5 GPH (1.78 L/H) color code – brown
- 1 GPH (4 L/H) color code – black
- 2 GPH (7.60 L/H) color code – green
- 4 GPH (15.5 L/H) color code – red
- Inlet size:
- 1/4" (4 mm) barb
- Outlet size:
- 1/4" nipple
- Filter requirement:
- 120 mesh/130 microns for .58 GPH (2.2 L/H) or lower
- 150 mesh/100 microns for 1 GPH (3.8 L/H) or higher
- Filter selection depends on water quality and concentration of dirt particles
- Body and cover: polypropylene
- Diaphragm: silicone
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...