DIG Adjustable Vortex Micro Sprayer incorporate a 360° spray pattern with a vortex mechanism that spins the water and allows for adjustable flow and diameter. The adjustable vortex micro sprayer has an adjustable cap that allows for simultaneous control of flow rate and the wetting area. Use for spot watering of planter boxes, large pots, flowerbeds, groundcovers, shrubs and trees.
- Available in a 360° spray pattern for spot watering of individual plants, large pots, boxes and closely spaced plantings
- Simultaneous adjustment of flow and coverage via a ratchet mechanism on the cap and a notch on the base allows adjustment down to a complete shut-off
- Can be extended with 1/4″ distribution tubing (.150″-.160″ ID), connected into the drip tubing or mounted on ½” riser
- Trouble-free operation with no moving parts
- Low flow with gentle umbrella pattern
- Removable cap for easy cleaning
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material
- Operating pressure range: 15-30 PSI (1-2 BAR)
- Flow rate: 0-20 GPH (0-76 L/H) with approximately 14 clicks
- Vortex spray pattern: 360°
- Trajectory: approximately 110°
- Wetting area: 0 to 12’ (0 – 3.6 m)
- Available configurations: 6” spike, barb and ½” FPT
- Filter requirement: minimum of 120 mesh
- Material: high-impact plastic
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...