The innovative PCA-CV pressure compensating drip emitter with a check valve has a water-saving feature which eliminates water drainage when the system is shut off and is designed to produce a consistent flow rate over a wide range of pressures in challenging terrain or complicated layouts. The drip emitter’s self-activated flushing mechanism provides excellent clog resistance for use in a wide range of applications in residential and commercial landscapes, greenhouses and nurseries.
- Drip emitter’s built-in check valve eliminates water draining when the system is shut off
- Ideal solution for long laterals, pulse irrigation, light soil and for greenhouse applications
- Ideal for watering plants in pots and containers
- Pressure compensating feature with built-in non-drain mechanism gives consistent flow and reduces lateral filling time, supporting water savings
- Design of drip emitter‘s self-activated flushing mechanism ensures continuous flushing of sediments and small particles for better operation over time
- Built-in non-drain feature eliminates the draining of water from the laterals when the system is shut off
- Colored barbed cap outlet enables easy identification of dripper flow rate
- Barbed outlet can be configured to work with 1/8” or 1/4” micro tubing for branching from the dripper
- For irrigation of home gardens, commercial landscapes, greenhouses, nurseries, orchards, deciduous plants and trees
- Outstanding flow regulation and consistent flow over a wide range of pressures
- Composed of superior materials for a long life.
- Unaffected by fluctuating inlet water pressure
- Operating pressure: 10-50 PSI (1 to 3.5 BAR)
- Recommended operating pressure: 25 PSI (1.7 BAR)
- Required opening pressure (non-drain feature): 4.3 PSI (.3 BAR)
- Closing pressure (non-drain feature): 2.2 PSI (.15 BAR)
- Flow rates and color codes:
- .3 GPH (1.1 L/H) color code gray
- .58 GPH (2.2 L/H) color code brown
- 1 GPH (3.8 L/H) color code black
- Inlet size: 1/4" barb
- Outlet side: 1/8" barb
- Filter requirement:
- 120 mesh for .58 GPH (2,2 L/H) or lower
- 150 mesh for 1 GPH (3.8 L/H) or higher
- Body and cover: polypropylene
- Diaphragm: silicone
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...