DIG’s one-piece barbed fittings are constructed of corrosion-resistant, UV-protected poly acetal and can withstand the harsh environment, direct sun and the use of common chemicals in commercial landscape installations. Available in a wide range of configurations, the barbed fittings offer an economical approach to connecting Excel™ PC 16 and 17 mm dripline without tools, clamps or glues.
- High-impact plastic
- Extra sharp barbed design for secure and easy installation of 16 mm and 17 mm drip tubing, emitter tubing and brown PC drip line
- Fits 16 mm and 17 mm dripline and 1/2 polyethylene drip tubing
- Available with a wide range of connections
- Made of high impact, high strength, durable and UV resistant plastic for long-life operation even in harsh conditions
- One-piece construction
- Operating pressure: up to 50 PSI (3.4 BAR)
- Color: black 16 mm
- Use with 1/2" (16 mm) drip tubing or drip line
- Color: brown 17 mm
- Use with 5/8" (17 mm) drip tubing or drip line
- Material: Acetal
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...