- Screens can retain large amounts of sediment that accumulate on the screens’ inside surface
- Screens can be easily removed for maintenance
- Color-coded replacement screens for easy identification
- Excellent resistance to most mineral acids
- Limited resistance to alkali depending on concentration and temperature
- Excellent resistance to low concentration of lye
- Screen Materials
- Cylinder: polyester
- Screen: polyester or stainless steel
- O-ring: EPDM
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...