DIG’s two-in-one, 3/4” and 1” Filter/Pressure Regulator combines a 150-mesh stainless steel filter with a 25-PSI or 45-PSI pressure regulator, reducing the number of components needed to start a drip irrigation zone. The heavy-duty filter/pressure regulator’s compact design fits in smaller sized areas allowing several drip zones inside an irrigation box. For best results install it upstream of the control valve for reliable operation and easy maintenance of a drip irrigation zone.
- Compact design – combines two units in one to allow for faster and easier installation
- All-purpose screen filter with built-in pressure regulator for use in drip irrigation or micro sprinkler systems
- One-piece construction that combines a 150-mesh stainless steel screen filter and a pressure regulator
- Reduces incoming water pressure and protects downstream drip irrigation components
- Stainless steel screen has excellent resistance to most common chemicals
- Easy maintenance – the screen can be removed from the filter for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty glass-filled polypropylene body provides reliable operation under a wide range of pressures
- Available in 3/4” or 1” with a 25- or 45-PSI pressure regulator
- Available with a 3/4” flush cap at the bottom of the filter for easy flushing
- Provides simple conversion of an AC/DC valve into a drip zone and easily fits in a valve box
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions for years of reliable operation
- Operating pressure: up to 120 PSI (up to 8.3 bar)
- Screen: stainless steel 150 mesh/100 micron
- Preset pressure rating: 25 PSI or 45 PSI (1.7 or 3 bar)
- Flow rate: 3/4” up to 6 GPM
- Temperature range: up to 130°F
- Inlet and outlet size: 3/4" and 1” with MNPT
- Body: glass-filled polypropylene
- Screen: stainless steel
- Thread: to thread: 4 1/4" W
- Length: 6” L
- Cover diameter: 1 3/4”
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...