DIG’s one-piece barbed fittings are constructed of corrosion-resistant, UV-protected poly acetal and can withstand the harsh environment, direct sun and the use of common chemicals in commercial landscape installations. Available in a wide range of configurations, the barbed fittings offer an economical approach to connecting Excel™ PC 16 and 17 mm dripline without tools, clamps or glues.
- High-impact plastic
- Extra sharp barbed design for secure and easy installation of 16 mm and 17 mm drip tubing, emitter tubing and brown PC drip line
- Fits 16 mm and 17 mm dripline and 1/2″ polyethylene drip tubing
- Available with a wide range of connections
- Made of high impact, high strength, durable and UV resistant plastic for long-life operation even in harsh conditions
- One-piece construction
- Operating pressure: up to 50 PSI (3.4 BAR)
- Color: black 16 mm
- Use with 1/2" (16 mm) drip tubing or drip line
- Color: brown 17 mm
- Use with 5/8" (17 mm) drip tubing or drip line
- Material: Acetal
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...