Rain Bird - Xeri-Bug Emitter Barb
Ideal for watering the root zones of plants, trees, and container plants. Xeri-Bugs emit water at rates of 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 gallons-per-hour (GPH) which allows soils to absorb water more completely into the root zones of plants.
Xeri-Bugs are an ideal choice for those wishing to to conserve water or eliminate excessive run-off.
The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman™ tool.
Widest selection of pressure-compensating emitters, with 3 flow rates and 3 inlet options. Most compact and unobtrusive emitters.
- Flow-rates of 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 gph (1.89, 3.79 and 7.57 l/h).
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15 to 50 psi; 1.0 to 3.5 bar).
- Outlet barb securely retains 1/4" Distribution Tubing (XQ).
- Design makes installation and maintenance easy.
- Self-flushing action minimizes clogging.
- Robust design made from highly inert materials that are resistant to chemicals.
- Durable plastic construction is UV-resistant.
- Flow: 0.5 to 2.0 gph (1.89 to 7.57 l/h)
- Pressure: 15 to 50 psi (1.0 to 3.5 bar)
- Required filtration: 150 to 200 mesh (75 to 100 micron)
- Inlet Thread: Barb
- Flow Control: 0.5-2.0 GPM
- Pressure Rating/Range: 15-50