Prolong the Life of Your Water Heater and Prevent Expensive Repairs With a Heater Guard.
- World-class EWS quality and performance
- Keeps your water heater clean and easy to maintain
- 5 micron pre-sediment filter and 100% FDA-approved food-grade polyphosphate
- Reduces sediment and inhibits scale formation on heating element surfaces
- Reversible flow for any installation
- Comes completely assembled for quick and easy installation
- Meets or exceeds all compliances
- Made in the USA
Our Standards. Manufactured and Assembled in the USA.
All product and components are compliant for food and beverage contact and comply, meet or exceed all current and applicable standards without exception.
All EWS product has been independently tested by an accredited third-party laboratory to meet and/or exceed all relevant FDA, California State regulations, and NSF standards for all claims made regarding NSF/ANSI standards. All EWS product is No-Lead Compliant to California AB1953.
Unparalleled product quality and longevity, award-winning customer service and expertise, incredible customer satisfaction – at EWS, top-performing USA-made filtration is all we do.
Protection for Your Water Heater. The EWS Heater Guard is like insurance for your water heater, protecting it from scale and sediment build-up and preventing costly repairs and replacements. The Heater Guard is designed to work with both traditional tank-type water heaters and tankless water heaters.
Easy to Install. The Heater Guard is a user-friendly inline filter that only requires a filter cartridge replacement annually (based on your local water conditions and usage). Your Heater Guard installs easily and quickly near your water heater. Complete installation information comes with every filter and is available online.
The Highest Quality Possible. We are known throughout the industry for our impeccably high standards, quality materials, and American manufacturing. Your Heater Guard contains FDA food-grade polyphosphate that stays within the heater and creates effective protection of the heating elements. Meets or exceeds all compliances.
*WELL WATER WARNING Well water is required to have independent, complete and proper testing of your well water to determine the proper course of action in order to specify the correct system(s).
- Model #: EWS-HEATER-GUARD-3/4
- Height: 25 3/4"
- Diameter: 5 1/4"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Flow Rate: 9.5 gallons per minute
- Filter Capacity: 1 year¹
- Filter Replacement #: BB-Guard-Filter-3/4
- Filter Housing: BPA-free, phthalate-free blue plastic
- Filtration Media: 20" 5 micron pre-sediment and 100% FDA food-grade polyphosphate
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Install in cold water feed applications only (for instance, install before a water heater so hot water does not flow into the appliance). Install in compliance with local and state regulations.