Rain Bird - FD101TURF FD Series Field Decoder - Signal Line, Individual Valve
Rain Bird Field Decoders provide easy, cost-effective installation and expansion for SiteControl Decoder or ESP-LXD Decoder Central Control Systems. Decoders are installed out of sight to help protect them from the elements and vandalism.
A technology long-since proven on golf courses around the world, Rain Bird decoders provide "best-in-class" field control on centrally controlled 2-wire irrigation systems. Installed underground and featuring simple, low-cost wiring, decoders are an aesthetically pleasing, full-featured, economical option for reliable in-field control.
A simple wiring configuration and absence of protective enclosures keeps installation and maintenance costs low. Rain Bird decoders are a “true lower than 30 volt” system that utilize a two-wire path of 14-gauge wire connecting the central control system, decoders and valves or valve-in-head sprinklers.
With all electronic components fully sealed within a water‑tight enclosure and buried underground, damage from floods, frost, rodents or vandals is virtually eliminated. Rain Bird decoders are an especially good choice for flood plains.Features:
- Mounting: In valve box or direct burial.
- Power Draw: 0.5 mA (idle) 18 mA (per active solenoid)
- Length: 3.35 in. (85 mm)
- Diameter: 1.77 in. (45 mm)
- Solenoids: 1 address, 1 solenoid per address
- Wires: Blue to cable, white to solenoid
- Output Power: Adjustable from controller
- Encapsulation: Fully waterproof
- Address: Pre-coded from factory (i.e., no switches)
- Nominal voltage: 34 Vpp (24V AC) from 2-wire line
- Minimum voltage: 21 Vpp (15V AC)
- Standby Current:0.5 mA
- Eectrical Output: Max. voltage: 33 Vpp
- Max. load: 1 Rain Bird solenoid
- Electrical Resistance: Max. 3 ohms
- Cable length: 456 feet
- Wiring: 2 x 14-gauge (1.5 mm2) solid copper, UF insulated type
- Working range: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Storage range: -4° to 158° F (-20 to 70° C)
- Humidity: 100%