Rain Bird - FD601TURF FD Series 2-Wire Decoder - Signal Line, 6 Individual Valves
Rain Bird Field Decoders provide easy, cost-effective installation and expansion for SiteControl Decoder or ESP-LXD Decoder Central Control Systems. Decoders are installed out of sight to help protect them from the elements and vandalism.
A technology long-since proven on golf courses around the world, Rain Bird decoders provide "best-in-class" field control on centrally controlled 2-wire irrigation systems. Installed underground and featuring simple, low-cost wiring, decoders are an aesthetically pleasing, full-featured, economical option for reliable in-field control.
A simple wiring configuration and absence of protective enclosures keeps installation and maintenance costs low. Rain Bird decoders are a “true lower than 30 volt” system that utilize a two-wire path of 14-gauge wire connecting the central control system, decoders and valves or valve-in-head sprinklers.
With all electronic components fully sealed within a water‑tight enclosure and buried underground, damage from floods, frost, rodents or vandals is virtually eliminated. Rain Bird decoders are an especially good choice for flood plains.
- Operates up to 6 individual automatic irrigation valves
- Fully waterproof; mount inside a valve box or direct burial
- Address pre-coded from the factory (no switches)
- Easy, cost-effective installation, expansion and upgrade for Rain Bird ESP-LXD and/or SiteControl two-wire decoder systems
- Installed out of sight and protected from the elements and vandalism
- Enables advanced diagnostics and sensor features
- Use with Rain Bird DB Series Wire Connectors for the most reliable, water-tight connections
- Length: 3.94 in
- Diameter: 2.56 in