Felco 2/91 Replacement Spring Pack
Felco Replacement Springs
Felco's replacement springs maintain tool integrity and ease of use when opening and closing your pruners. This ensures work is always comfortable and cutting is efficient.
Pruner and shear springs should be replaced annually for best performance. Our pack provides ample coverage as it contains two spare springs.
Each spring is nickel plated to increase the longevity of the product. Nickel plating is used to enhance corrosion protection, improve hardness, and reduce friction, resulting in greater wear resistance.
These replacement springs are specifically made for the following Felco hand pruner models: F2, F4, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F19, F100 & F4C&H.
- Felco Pruner Replacement Springs 2-91 2 Pack Is your Felco listless and unresponsive? Bring it back to life with genuine Felco replacement springs
- Felco springs put the spring back in your pruning
- Pack of two springs for F2, F4, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F19, F50, F51, F100, F400, F160L, F160S (2-91)
- Replacement springs for Felco pruners
- Specifically made for the hand pruner
- Includes 2 springs per pack
- Easy to install
- Repair and update your favorite garden tool