Felco F600 Folding Pull-Stroke Pruning Saw
Folding pull-stroke pruning saw - Blade 16 cm (6.3 in.)
Reliable: rust resistant chromed blade made of steel / impulse heat treatment of the teeth / clean, precise cut / parts can be replaced
Efficient: conical blade shape that cuts without clogging / the set and shape of the teeth prevents sap build-up / maintenance free
- Pull-stroke: The pull-stroke technique reduces effort and eliminates the risk of the blade pig-tailing.
- Anticorrosion: Rust resistant chromed blade made of steel.
- Cutting edge durability: Teeth are submitted to the impulse treatment in order to increase the durability of the saw's cutting edge.
- Teeth geometry: The teeth geometry is particularly suited for cutting woodland. Improved clearance of metal shavings and a softer bite in order to avoid arm injuries/aches and pains.
- Ergonomics: The ergonomic, non-slip handle provides good handling.
- Folding saw: The folding saw can be carried in a pocket.