Felco F11 Standard Pruning Shears
Pruning shear - High performance - Classic, new generation
Reliable: comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium with a lifetime guarantee* / blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel / clean, precise cut / all parts can be replaced
Efficient: easy, durable cutting adjustment / wire cutting notch / sap groove
Ergonomic: hand protection is provided by the cushion-shock absorber / non-slip coating
- Wire cutting notch: The blades feature a notch that allows for the cutting of small wires without damaging the cutting edge.
- Sap groove: The sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting ""sappy"" wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
- Micrometric adjustment: FELCO's micrometric adjustment system guarantees an optimal adjustment of the cutting head throughout the life of the tool. It ensures a clean and precise cut.
- Shock absorption system: The cushion and shock absorber soften the impact upon finishing cutting. The hand and wrist are also protected.
- Forged aluminum handles: Lightweight, strong and sturdy thanks to special aluminum alloys and advanced precision forging methods. Equipment comes with a lifetime guarantee*.