Felco F13 Pruner
Pruning shear - High performance - Use with 1 or 2 hands
Reliable: comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium with a lifetime guarantee* / blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel / clean, precise cut / all parts can be replaced
Efficient: easy, durable cutting adjustment / wire cutting notch / sap groove
Ergonomic: hand and wrist protection and optimisation of the force exerted are provided by the angled head, the ideal shape of the handles, and the cushion-shock absorber / non-slip coating
- Wire cutting notch: The blades feature a notch that allows for the cutting of small wires without damaging the cutting edge.
- Sap groove: The sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting "sappy" wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
- Micrometric adjustment: FELCO's micrometric adjustment system guarantees an optimal adjustment of the cutting head throughout the life of the tool. It ensures a clean and precise cut.
- Shock absorption system: The cushion and shock absorber soften the impact upon finishing cutting. The hand and wrist are also protected.
- Forged aluminum handles: Lightweight, strong and sturdy thanks to special aluminum alloys and advanced precision forging methods. Equipment comes with a lifetime guarantee*.
- Use with one or two hands: Helpful lever arm reducing effort by 25%. The extra-long handle allows use with either one or two hands.
- Angled cutting head: Inclined cutting head to reduce the risk of muscular-skeletal injuries and to maximise user comfort.