Felco F211-50 Lopper – Length 50 cm (19.7 in.) – CURVED cutting head
The FELCO 211-50 has an ideal balance of power and maneuverability to meet you cutting needs. The 50cm / 19.7 inch lightweight aluminum handles allow for comfortable cutting up close and at height as the curved cutting head pulls in and slices easily through branches. Cut after cut these loppers demonstrate their performance through the extremely sharp cutting edge, excellent cutting capacity, the hooked counter blade, supreme durability and easy blade adjustment.
The FELCO 211-50 loppers have a curved cutting head that delivers cutting power efficiently. Wood is pulled into the center of the cutting head; wood doesn’t slip; wood is clean cut with FELCO precision. FELCO has been building a tradition of cutting quality for over 70 years and our products are renowned for being robust, the FELCO 211-50 this tradition continues. Use them once and it is easy to feel that they are rugged, lightweight, and easy on the body while providing exceptional cut quality.
- The curved cutting head reduces your effort and makes pruning safer and more efficient
- An extremely rugged and durable design makes the FELCO 211-50 a dependable choice regardless of the pruning job
- The ultra-sharp blade cuts easily through larger pieces of wood which ensures you can make the most of any pruning session
- Handles made from aluminum with I beam construction ensure your FELCO tool is lightweight and robust for heavy-duty pruning
- Interchangeable aluminum handles - available in three lengths of 40, 50, and 60 cm/ 15.7, 19.7 and 23.6 inch – allow you to adjust your reach if required to add convenience
- Rely on FELCO proprietary heat treating and hardening know-how to provide you with a long lasting ultra-sharp cutting edge
- Easily adjust the cutting head for a clean and precise cut that promotes quick healing of the pruning wound
- Enjoy comfortable and safe pruning with the ergonomic, cushioned, non-slip, phthalate-free handle grips*
- Keep cutting for longer as rubber shock absorbers increase your handling comfort and reduce fatigue
- The sap groove prevents the blade from sticking and improves cutting efficiency
- The quick and easy blade change is safe, secure and ensures you can always get on with the job
- If you value sustainability as much as we do, you’ll want to keep your FELCO in premium condition and minimize waste in using a tool where key parts - from the blade and counter blade to the smallest screw - are replaceable
- Red handles underline our Swiss heritage while acting as a convenient beacon