Felco F322 Harvesting shears with steel handles, straight and chromed blade, 190mm
The 177 mm straight chromium blades with rounded ends of the FELCO 321 picking and trimming snips are ideal for all pruning and harvesting work. They are designed to offer optimum comfort, as the shock absorbers and the particularly flexible pin spring of FELCO 321 snips help reduce muscle tension. FELCO 321 picking and trimming snips have been designed for professionals in viticulture, arboriculture and greenhouse growing, and also nurseries and florists; they will equally satisfy the needs of demanding gardening enthusiasts.
The new range of FELCO picking and trimming snips is designed to meet the needs of professionals in arboriculture, greenhouse growing and viticulture, and also plant nurseries, florists or simply demanding gardeners and users. Compact, lightweight and ergonomic, FELCO picking and trimming snips are particularly strong thanks to their steel handles, while their soft polyurethane shock absorbers ensure maximum comfort and reduce muscle tension. These picking and trimming snips are suitable for right-handed and left-handed users alike.
- Carbon steel blades with chromium coating to prevent corrosion and make blade crossing smoother
- Blades with sap groove
- Straight blades with rounded ends for precise cuts without damaging the fruit
- Polyurethane shock absorbers to reduce muscle tension
- Stainless steel pin spring for smooth movement, which reduces muscle tension + Pressed blackened steel handles for optimum durability
- Suitable for left-handed and right-handed users
- Polymer clasp that is easy to use, even with gloves