Felco F51 Special Application - Hoof clippers
Successfully clipping the hooves of sheep and goats requires confidence, control and precision on your part. To achieve this you’re looking for comfort, efficiency, durability, easily replaceable parts, and shears that routinely and consistently deliver on all of these requirements. We don’t mean to bleat, but these FELCO 51 hoof clippers have the only pedigree you’ll need - with a design based on the admired FELCO 8 shears – as well as the advantage of a XYLAN® coating on the blades that aids the ongoing fight against infection.
Sheep and goats… Your job is to cut their hooves; theirs is to resist and make your job as difficult as possible. With the FELCO 51 hoof clippers at least you can rely totally upon the very best tool for your side of the bargain. Ergonomic might not be a term that any of your livestock will understand, but you will enjoy the exceptional comfort of these shears that are based on the enduring FELCO 8 model. An angled cutting head, along with the handle shape - which specifically optimizes the force you are able to apply - delivers a precise clean cut that will quickly prove successful with even the most stubborn animal; while the XYLAN® coating on the blades keeps the tool cleaner and cuts the risk of infection. The FELCO 51 hoof clippers are designed to deal with the most challenging cutting tasks – and equally difficult sheep and goats.
- The XYLAN® coated blade and counter blade keep the tool cleaner and protect against the transfer of infection
- Lightweight forged aluminum handles with a lifetime guarantee provide for efficient handling no matter the location
- A robust and rugged high performance tool with a design that makes it easy to deal comfortably with heavy-duty tasks
- The angled head integrates the tool’s function with your hand for a comfortable cutting action that becomes second nature
- Rely on FELCO proprietary heat treating and hardening know-how to provide you with a long lasting ultra-sharp cutting edge
- Enjoy comfortable and safe cutting with the ergonomic cushioned grips and non-slip phthalate-free handle coating*
- Easily adjust the cutting head for a clean and precise cut you can rely on
- The adjustable closing lock makes for safe pick up and transit around livestock
- Keep cutting for longer as rubber shock absorbers increase your handling comfort and reduce fatigue
- The quick and easy blade change is safe, secure and ensures you can always get on with the job
- Red handles underline our heritage while acting as a convenient beacon, so you can always find your FELCO tool in any environment
- Their manufacture in Switzerland using renewable energy makes them a powerful advocate of our philosophy of harmony of use, while in harmony with nature
- If you value sustainability as much as we do, you’ll want to keep your FELCO 51 hoof clippers in premium condition and minimize waste in using a tool where all parts - from the blade and spring to the smallest screw - are replaceable