Felco F621 Turbocut Saw
Pull-stroke Pruning saw - Pull-stroke pruning saw - Blade 24 cm (9.5 in.)
Reliable: rust resistant chromed blade made of steel / impulse heat treatment of the teeth / clean, precise cut / parts can be replaced
Efficient: conical blade shape for an easy, non-clogging cut / the set and shape of the teeth prevents sap build-up / maintenance free
Ergonomic: comfortable non-slip handle / sheath for right- or left-handers with detachable belt loop
- Pull-stroke: The pull-stroke technique reduces effort and eliminates the risk of the blade pig-tailing.
- Anticorrosion: Rust resistant chromed blade made of steel.
- Cutting edge durability: Teeth are submitted to the impulse treatment in order to increase the durability of the saw's cutting edge.
- Teeth geometry: The teeth geometry is particularly suited for cutting woodland. Improved clearance of metal shavings and a softer bite in order to avoid arm injuries/aches and pains.
- Blade geometry: The shape of the long blade guarantees optimal comfortable working conditions and reduces vibrations.
- Ergonomics: The ergonomic, non-slip handle provides good handling.
- Sheath included: It is equipped with a detachable belt loop which allows you to wear the saw on the belt. Suited to both right-handers and left-handers.