RAB Lighting 39W LED Floodlight
Rectangular shaped LED floodlight designed to replace 150W Metal Halide. Patent Pending airflow technology ensures long LED and driver lifespan. Use for building facade lighting, sign lighting, LED landscape lighting and instant-on security lighting.
Weight: 12.5 lbs
- Lumen Maintenance: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
- NEMA Type: NEMA Beam Spread of 7H x 6V
- IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP65 for dust and water.
- Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
- Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
- Thermal Management Housing: Superior heat sinking with external Air-Flow fins.
- Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with O ring seal & stainless steel screw.
- Effective Projected Area: EPA = 0.65
- Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate
- Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets.
- Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- Green Technology: Mercury and UV free.
- Threaded Size: 1/2"" threaded arm.
- LEDs: Two multi-chip, 26Watt high performance LEDs.
- Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
- Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
- Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
- Driver: Constant Current, Class 2, 1050mA, 100-277V, 50/60Hz, 0.6A, Power Factor 99%
- THD: 7.7% at 120V, 6.8% at 277V
- Surge Protection: 4kV