NDS FWAS24WH Flo-Well Storm Water Leaching System
NDS Flo-Well is a manufactured dry well that is an easy to install and sustainable solution for storm water runoff. Used independently or as part of a larger storm water management system, Flo-Well units collect, retain, and discharge storm water on-site, offering a gravel-free alternative to a traditional dry well. Units are modular and can be connected in series or stacked to meet a variety of project needs and accommodate higher volumes of water. The NDS Flo Well is easy to install and does not require heavy equipment. It is environmentally friendly, made from 100% recycled materials and filters storm water naturally through subsurface, reducing pollutants and helps replenish ground water tables by discharging storm water on site.
- Color: Black
- Gallons: 49
- Knockout Leaching Ports: 18
- Knockout Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3
- Knockout Inlet/Outlet Diameter: 4.5 Inch
- Knockout Leaching Diameter: 1.5 Inch
- Each Flo-Well unit holds approximately 50 gallons of storm water, over 50% more than a traditional peastone drywell.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic
- Units can be stacked or connected to hold larger volumes of w