Rain Bird - PGA Series Globe Angle Valves
Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality valves. PGA series plastic globe/angle valves may be used for residential and light commercial irrigation applications. The PGA Series offers versatility at an affordable price.
All Rain Bird valves work with any standard sprinkler timer.PGA Valve Features Include:
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
- Rugged PVC and glass-filled nylon construction for reliable operation.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Filtered pilot flow to resist debris and clogging of solenoid ports.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
- Accommodates optional, field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
- Temperature: Up to 110° F (43° C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement:
- 0.41 A (9.8 VA) inrush current
- 0.28 A (6.7 VA) holding current
- Solenoid coil resistance: 24 Ohms, nominal
- Inlet Size: 1
- Inlet Thread: Female NPT
- Flow Control: 2 - 150
- Pressure Rating/Range: 15 - 150