The PRIER C-240 Economy Freezeless Ground Hydrant provides a year round source of water to areas subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping below the frost line, and since it drains automatically, it is not subject to freezing.
The PRIER C-240 is a time tested design, with many of the quality features of C-250 premium quality freezeless ground hydrant. It is available in stock bury lengths from 1 ft. to 6 ft, and longer sizes are available on request.
- 3/4” FPT inlet connection
- Solid brass hose adapter
- Cam type operating lever control provides full variable flow
- High quality steel drawstraps that eliminate side pull of operating rod
- Pivot connector has double nut connection, no set screws to rust in place
- Galvanized outer pipe has no exposed threads, providing simple, in field repair
- Stainless steel operating rod provides the longest operating life
- Dual bypass high flow valve body
- One piece plunger design
- Simple repair can be done at ground level