Ground Hydrant - C-250
The PRIER C-250 Freezeless Ground Hydrant provides a year round source of water to areas subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping below the frost line, and since it drains automatically, it is not subject to freezing. Ordering the C-251 gives you the high capacity version of the C-250 with a 1” inlet.
The PRIER C-250 is a time tested design. It is available in stock bury lengths from 1 ft. to 6 ft. with longer sizes available on request.
- Solid, extra thick walled head casting, reduced breakage
- 3/4” FPT inlet connection
- Solid brass hose adapter
- Cam type operating lever control provides full variable flow
- High quality steel drawstraps that eliminate side pull of operating rod
- Pivot connector has double nut connection, no set screws to rust in place
- Galvanized outer pipe has no exposed threads, providing simple, in field repair
- Stainless steel operating rod provides the longest operating life
- Simple repair can be done at ground level