The ability to remotely command a controller means operators never have to walk back and forth to stop and start irrigation. Winterization is quick and easy and can be accomplished with only one worker. A mid-range solution for residential and commercial applications, the Roam will operate up to 1,000 feet from the controller. It is compatible with all Hunter AC powered controllers. The Roam offers features other remotes do not at a reasonable price. With a large LCD and simple push button operation, this remote is easy to use and small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Designed to work with Hunter:
- ACC controllers through a SmartPort® connection
- 128 programmable addresses for use with multiple Roam remotes in the same neighborhood
- Manually run watering cycles without modifying regular program
- Programmable run times: 1 to 90 minutes
- Range: Up to 1,000 ft. (line of sight)
- Transmitter power source: 4 AAA batteries (included)
- Receiver power source: 24 VAC, 10 mA (provided by controller)
- System operating frequency: 433 MHz
- FCC approved
- No FCC license required
- Warranty: 2 years
- Height: 7"
- Width: 2 1/4"
- Depth: 1 1/4"
- Range: Up to 1000 ft (Line of Site)
- Type: Remote
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...