Hunter Industries Roam Control Transmitter Unit (Transmitter Unit Only)
The ability to remotely command a controller means operators never have to walk back and forth to stop and start irrigation. Winterization is quick and easy and can be accomplished with only one worker. A mid-range solution for residential and commercial applications, the Roam will operate up to 1,000 feet from the controller. It is compatible with all Hunter AC powered controllers. The Roam offers features other remotes do not at a reasonable price. With a large LCD and simple push button operation, this remote is easy to use and small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Designed to work with Hunter:
- ACC controllers through a SmartPort® connection
- 128 programmable addresses for use with multiple Roam remotes in the same neighborhood
- Manually run watering cycles without modifying regular program
- Programmable run times: 1 to 90 minutes
- Range: Up to 1,000 ft. (line of sight)
- Transmitter power source: 4 AAA batteries (included)
- Receiver power source: 24 VAC, 10 mA (provided by controller)
- System operating frequency: 433 MHz
- FCC approved
- No FCC license required
- Warranty: 2 years
- Height: 7"
- Width: 2 1/4"
- Depth: 1 1/4"
- Range: Up to 1000 ft (Line of Site)
- Type: Remote