Hydro-Rain 04060 HRC 410 WIFI 8 B-hyve 8-Station Indoor Controller with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
HRC 410 WIFI
Adding to our legacy of top-of-line controllers comes the Hydro-Rain HRC 410 Smart Irrigation Controller, powered by B-hyve.
Users can control the timer with the Android or iOS app, from their computer, or at the controller. A perfect controller for new installations! With it's clean, slim look, it blends perfectly into smart homes.
The HRC 410 Smart Irrigation controller is available in 8 stations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Four Programs—Programs A, B, C, and D offer multi-use and flexible watering schedules by days of the week, even or odd days, or at intervals of 1 to 32 days.
- 4 Start Times Per Program—Flexibility to manage schedules for variable plant requirements and soil types.
- Program Data Safely Stored—Power out? No worries! All programming information is stored in non-volitle memory.
- Manual Advance—One-button station affords convenience of quick select and advance during manual watering.
- Three Year Unconditional Parts Warranty—Hydro- Rain® warrants that its product will be free from defects for a minimum of three years from the date of purchase.
- Multi-Site Management—Control multiple devices from one mobile app.
- Irrigation Audit App Integration—Integrates over the cloud with our IA award-winning audit app for automatic schedule programming.
- Remote Control—The app provides the ability to remotely control the timer from a smart device for setup and maintenance.
- Smart Watering Options—Based on site conditions such as slope, soil type, sun/shade, historical ET and live weather feeds.
- Watering Budgeting—Match seasonal watering requirements by increasing or decreasing the durations of the stations in any of the two programs from 10%~200% of base schedule.
- Rain Delay—Rain sensor bypass technology allows manual or automatic rain delay of 24, 48, 72 hours, or 4 to 32 days.
- Cycle and Soak Watering—Prevents run-off and provides optimal watering options for different soil types, slopes, and plants.
- Station Timing: From 1–240 minutes.
- Automatic Starts: Up to 12 start times per day.
- Programming Schedule: Days of week, watering intervals and odd/even days.
- Rain Delay: Setting for 24, 48, 72 hours, or 4 to 32 days.
- Water Budgeting: Adjusts for seasonal watering demands (10% to 200% in 10% increments).
- Transformer Output: 24VAC/26VAC, 0.75 Amp.
- program saved in non-volatile memory
- UL/CL: Approved.
- Wire Terminals: size 0 Terminals angled for easy wiring.
- Protection: Built-in fault and surge protection.