FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- All ½” fittings are releasable and reusable with the Drip-Lock® release collar
- Patented design requires no glue or tools for installation
- Low insertion force makes installation quick and easy
- ½” Drip-Lock® works with tubing from 16 mm to 18mm
- Drip-Lock® technology ensures lower friction loss for better water efficiency
- Built tough fittings made from UV-resistant ABS, stainless steel and EPDM seals
|DIMENSIONS||1.125 × 3.375 × 2.5 in|
|OPERATING PRESSURE RANGE||
0 – 50 PSI
|COMPATIBLE PIPE MATERIAL||
LDPE, LLDPE, MDPE, Polyethylene (Poly)
401 – Tee (SOC x SOC x SOC), 406 – 90° Elbow (SOC x SOC), 429 – Coupling (SOC x SOC), 436 – Male Adapter (SOC x MPT), 444 – Street Tee (SPG x SOC x SOC), 447 – Cap (SOC), Female Garden Hose Adapter, Valve
005 – 1/2", 072 – 1/2" x 1/4", 101 – 3/4 x 3/4 x 1/2
|COMPATIBLE PIPE DIMESNION||
1/2″ pipe with an Outer Dimension of 16mm (about .630") to .710" (18 mm)
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...